This is an easy snack to make and most, if not all, of the the ingredients are probably in your larder. Hopefully the vague proportions will not drive you nuts, but making this dish isn't an exact science. Feel free to substitute parsley for cilantro, omit the radishes or add another pepper.
- 1 can clams, strained (reserve the clam juice for something else)
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1 red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tomato (squeezed of excess liquid)
- 1 serrano chile
- juice of 2-3 limes (preferably key limes)
- Rancho Gordo Flor de Sal
- tortilla chips
- 1 teaspoon Rancho Gordo Mexican Oregano or Oregano Indio
- Chop the different ingredients and add them to a bowl, one by one. Let sit for about 15 or 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
You can also drain a scoop and serve it inside a tortilla to make a taco.