Recipe: Easy Shrimp with Oregano Indio
Here is a simple seafood marinade using our nothing-but-addictive Oregano Indio. The more I use this oregano, the more I find to do with it. You can scale the recipe up or down depending on how many you're serving.
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Oregano Indio
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, unpeeled
- With a mortar and pestle, pound the garlic cloves with the salt and Oregano Indio.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the olive oil and the shrimp. Let the shrimp marinate in the fridge for at least 15 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. You don't need to add oil to the pan as there's plenty in the marinade. Add the shrimp and cook until opaque in the center, about 3 minutes.