Recipe: White Bean and Anchovy Spread
- 1 cup cooked Cassoulet or Royal Corona beans (or other creamy white bean)
- 2 Anchovy filets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Rocket (Arugula)
- Crostini, melba toasts or crackers
- Add the cooked beans, anchovy, olive oil, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until well blended. Taste and adjust seasonings and/or olive oil, if needed. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the chopped greens.
- Spread on to toasts and serve.