A unique salsa bursting with flavor and color. What's not to love? Any white bean would work here (black beans would be good, too!). Serve it with chips for dipping, or with grilled seafood for a main course.
- 1 cup cooked, drained Rancho Gordo Alubia Blanca beans, or other white beans
- 2 firm ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 fresh, preferably vine-ripened, tomatoes, diced small
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Thick tortilla chips for serving (optional)
In a serving bowl, gently stir together all of the ingredients. Cover and allow flavors to blend for at least an hour.
Serve with chips, if desired.