Steve made this super simple, flexible salad for an Instagram Live episode and we got some requests for the full recipe. Ta-da!
Note that Steve used pre-cooked Spanish chorizo, which is different from the fresh Mexican-style chorizo that needs to be cooked first.
- 2 cups cooked, drained Rancho Gordo Garbanzo Beans
- 1 cup chopped roasted red bell pepper (jarred is fine)
- 1 cup diced cured Spanish chorizo (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup minced white onion
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Rancho Gordo Pineapple Vinegar or other mild vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley for garnish
Serves 2 to 4
- In a serving bowl, combine the Garbanzos, pepper, chorizo, and onion. Add the oil and vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine all of the ingredients.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings as needed. Garnish with parsley.