Here's a quick and easy way to use that last cup or so of Cassoulet, Royal Corona or even Mayocoba beans. This version has anchovies and rocket, but you can improvise based on what's on hand.
- 1 cup cooked Cassoulet or Royal Corona beans (or other creamy white bean)
- 2 anchovy filets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Rocket (Arugula)
- Crostini, melba toasts or crackers
Basic Instructions for Cooking Beans in The Rancho Gordo Manner
- Add the cooked beans, anchovy, olive oil, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until well blended. Taste and adjust seasonings and/or olive oil, if needed. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the chopped greens.
- Spread on to toasts and serve.