- 4 cups wild arugula
- 2 cups drained cooked Rancho Gordo white beans, such as Ayocote Blanco, Cassoulet or Royal Corona beans
- 1 teaspoon Rancho Gordo Oregano Indio
- Olive oil
- Rancho Gordo Pineapple Vinegar (or other mild vinegar)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
Serve 2 to 4
- In a serving bowl, combine the arugula and beans. Add the Oregano Indio, crushing it with your hand. Season to taste with olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds.